Monday, January 19, 2004

I Will Give You Two Dollars For the Head of Ben Lee

I finally saw Lost in Translation this weekend and now have a celebrity crush on Scarlett Johansson. True, I have a celebrity crush on any actress who spends half the movie in her underwear, but this time I think I'm in love.

Also, I saw Big Fish and would like to ask Mr. Burton to consider renaming the movie for dvd. He can call it My Big Fat Stupid Fish. I have not been so bored since that time I was trapped all alone in a sense-deprivation pod floating in zero-g after a dangerous but ultimately uneventful run-in with the space vampire. Now that's bored!

Oh, and happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day black people. Today, we whites feel especially guilty for all the terrible things that people who are probably related to us ever did to people who are probably related to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home