Friday, January 16, 2004

i_love_denet

Sometimes, when I'm bored at work, I like to do random searches for interesting on-line diaries. What I find, time and again, is that THERE ARE NO INTERESTING ON-LINE DIARIES. Then, every once in awhile, I find an entry that really speaks to me. This is one of those entries (italics mine):

Haha! I've officially turned into my old self! I'm back! But that's not necessarily good. I unblocked EVERYONE on my buddylists... if they want to say something and are too much of a pussy to do it to my face, they have their fucking chance again. Because I'll make them feel like the scum beneath the sole of my shoes that they are.

I'm back to being mean and rude to those I am not close to. Whoever has a problem with me or that can FUCK OFF because I don't give a flying fuck.

And since everyone has messages for everyone in their posts but are too much of pussy's to put the names, I'll do the same but name the mother fucking people:

Nick~ You're my only proven friend. You rock.

Molly~ As far as I'm concerned and what shit has been said you are two-faced and you can suck big hairy cocks in hell.

This Andi chick~ watch your fucking back before you think about talking to me again. I WILL find you.

Denet~ I only took you back today for 2 reasons: 1) you threatened suicide and 2) because you wouldn't leave me alone until I did... you already know that... supposedly you're going to prove to me that u can be back to the way you were... i find that hard to believe but do so if you must. But if you can't, we are over.



.... well, that pretty much covers it. I'm out to sleep. And fuck you all!


At first I thought that "Because I'll make them feel like the scum beneath the sole of my shoes that they are" was my favorite part. Then I thought that calling everyone "pussy's" was my favorite part. Then I thought that "you can suck big hairy cocks in hell" was my favorite part. Then I thought that the part where she tells someone to watch their back before "thinking of talking to me again" and then followed that up with "I WILL find you" was my favorite part. Then I decided that the fact that this livejournal user just took back their boyfriend (Denet? Boy's name?) and clearly hates this person, but also NAMED THEIR ON-LINE DIARY "I LOVE DENET" was overwhelmingly my favorite part. That is so sad, in the way that sometimes sad things are the funniest fucking shit you have read all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home