Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Be My Valentine, Or Else!

I am currently taking applications to be my Valentine. Please send me your 10 hottest pics, as well as records of a clean gynecological exam. I know this goes without saying, but NO Indians (until you people learn to control your liquor).

The deadline is Friday at noon.

Description of Our Dream Date!

1st of all, I would want you to come to Cubicle D-489,
Where as I have king-sized bed. I would pick you from
the airport,{kipnap you}, take you to me place,
remove all of your clothes, shower with you, dry you
off, then tie you to my bed. Then I am going to suck
your tits, until they are standing tall & firm. With
your legs spread apart, I am going to use my dildo to
play with you clit, making you squirm, [or course you
will be gagged], with you trying to free yourself. I
am going to lightly chew your clit, this will make
start to shoot some cum. Then I am lift your ass up,
and lube it. Then stick one my sterile Butt-plug in
your ass-hole. Now I am going to take my Blk cock,
very slowly and I am fuck you. sending every inch deep
inside of you. When I feel my starting to cum. Then I am
stick my cock in mouth, as I am finger-fucking so more.
After you have drank my load, then I am going to return
back to your cunt, and finish up with a load up you
ass. IF YOU WANT THIS FANSTASY, TO BECOME A REALITY
4---------LIFE. E-MAIL ME ALONG WITH 5-NUDE PICTURES, AND YOU
AGE: THEN CUMMMMMMMMM TO CUBICLE D-489.

UPDATE: 0 applications received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home