Friday, February 13, 2004

Poet. Philosopher. Loser.

All day I have been using this online diary as a forum for my explorations on the theme of love, what is it, where does it come from, how does The Penguin fit in? Mostly, this has been a tremendous failure. I have not come to any revelatory conclusions, and I have bored even myself. But, by doing a simple random search for more useful livejournals, I have stumbled upon what must be the most sensitive online diarist of all time, and his name is ToonWorld1982. I think I will let his poetry speak for itself:

Friday, February 13th, 2004
7:54 a.m.
Poem Time (Philisophical time)
My love is like a dead dead rose,
whose bloom has sprung too soon.
My love is like a lonely song,
with a meloncholy tune.

Current Mood: melancholy

Fuck. This guy is beautiful. If, like me, you read this and wondered how someone so young could be so wise, so INTENSE, it takes only a cursory glance at his previous entry to see just how deep these rivers run:

Friday, February 13th, 2004
7:49 a.m.
JOY!
Well, it turns out that my D&D game may still be on for saturday. In honor of that most terribley lonely of days (as if the 364 others were not bad enough) I am going to be especially violent to any enemies we encounter and the chance for goofiness is about 95%. Woe is to those who will be playing in the game. The thought they had seen it all, they thought I could not get any goffy-er. Well, hold on to ur britches because if is going to be a gooy ride!

Current Mood: silly


Oh, ToonWorld1982, you immortal bard, you will never, EVER see a woman naked.

I can't believe you ratted me out, Anonymous!! This used to be a totally mean-spirited on-line diary that only hurt the feelings of my closest friends. ToonWorld1982 has now been hurt due to the conniving of one, lone, unidentified man/woman/child, and when I discover who that man/woman/child is (Pirateman!), then we'll see who's fucking whom up the ass with a giant malevolent comment-posting dick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home