Monday, October 18, 2004

CCHCRC, Day 9

Clown Coffee is taking off work for the whole week before Halloween. He says that some people celebrate Christmas, but he knows what the important holiday is. At this morning's departmental meeting he explained that his birthday is also that week. Our boss's boss said, "So what are you going to be for your birthday?" to which Clown Coffee replied, "the same thing I am every year." I think he's a witch every year.

greatest a[[liance in my small kitchen, February 2, 2003
Reviewer: A Kitchen & Housewares enthusiast
For years I have wantewd to own one of these [Halloween Costume #9]. I gave a larger [Halloween Costume #9] to each of my daughters and watched with baited breath as they created all kinds of dishes for their families. They both rave about their "miracle" [Halloween Costume #9]! Now, I've downsized to a small apartment eith limited space...but, I bought myself a [Halloween Costume #9] at last. I'm delighted with the results of my efforts. Now if only I could find the accessories I need I would be in cook's heaven. Hooray for this wonderful [Halloween Costume #9]! On Sunday's I watch a variety of cooking shows and without fail there is always a [Halloween Costume #9] on the sleek professional kitchen counters. Happy in Garden City and still cooking at 73!

Everyone will watch with baited breath when you dress up as:












Cuisinart DLC-5 7-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White!


This is an awesome, but dangerous, costume. Be careful.

Bread and pie dough made easy., March 10, 2002
Reviewer: "irwinm2" (Sprngfield, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
Do not overfill, follow the directions, and use the "pusher" to cover the fill tube, and let the processor finish the job in moments.
I also use the processor to chop or grate or slice vegetables.
The cutting blade comes very close to the bottom of the bowl, so small quantities of mayonaisse can be made.
Well designed product.

Good Solid Machine, January 14, 2002
Reviewer: "walksndark" (Hudson, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This has handled every task we have given it so far. Wife uses it daily. I haven't been able to damage it yet. Good and solid, no bells and whistles (just the way I like it!)

I just like to imagine that last guy giving the Cuisinart DLC-5 7-Cup Capacity Food Processor, White all kinds of tasks, like, clean out the gutters, and teach me a foreign language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home