Friday, October 15, 2004

Cheney's Outraged? I'm Fucking Outraged!

There was supposed to be a big vice president meeting this morning, followed by a big vice vice president meeting, I don't even know what, but so I wore a shirt and tie and got to work early, and it's all, like, next week, and I'm like, fuck.

So, I've got that going for me.

Also, I don't know if you people follow politics, or if your mom only allows one hour of TV a week, which you spend catching up on 3-2-1 Contact, but did you know that the Cheneys have a gay daughter? It's super crazy, super veird! I cannot believe it. Their daughter eats pussy all the time, it is her favorite thing to do! How can you vote for someone whose daughter does that kind of stuff? You can't. Not when we're in the middle of a war on terror. Sick. Sick and gross.

Four More Years? More Like No More Queers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home