Tuesday, October 19, 2004

This Thing About Karate and Then About When Some Minimum Wage Asshole Called Me an Asshole Instead

Last night I got a blood blister on the ring finger of my left hand, and two massive bruises on my wrists from karate class. I can totally kick the shit out of me with awesome karate power.

Last week, in another karate related story, I went to a noon karate class and stopped at the submarine sandwich shop to get lunch afterward. "Um, I guess can I get the turkey bacon club, but can I get a different sauce on it than the honey mustard?" I asked, because I fucking hate honey mustard and hate people who like honey mustard because it is so sick. "Sure, what kind of sauce do you want?" the guy asked. "Uh, just, um, just Italian. Yeah." The guy pulled out the Italian squeeze bottle. "You got it," he said, and then I swear, under his breath, he added, "asshole."

HEY MAN, I CAME HERE FOR THE PEPPER BAR, OKAY, NOT THE ATTITUDE BAR. Ha ha. Attitude bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home