Monday, November 01, 2004

Better Than a Glory Hole

They say that God works in mysterious ways, and when it comes to sweatpants that is totally true. Not! Actually, God works in annoying ways when it comes to sweatpants, because if he worked in mysterious ways, the kelly green sweatpants that made this Halloween the fucking outrageous success that it was would have just been sitting in my room one morning two months ago. Instead, they were hanging on a rack in the women's section of a thrift store on Friday at 5:30 p.m. Thanks, God, for all the sadness.

Like I said, this Halloween was a blow-out. My costume was so amazing that a few people went home to think about what they're doing with their lives. Answer: nothing good.

That's all that I can say. Besides, this entry peaked at "Thanks, God, for all the sadness." After that I didn't really know what to do because it was all obviously down hill from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home