Thursday, November 11, 2004

Girls Love Me So Much When They Get Lonely

Last week, I was at the gym, and I saw this girl from my high school who had broken her foot and we were talking and she was like, "I have to tell you something, but I'll tell you later, because it's weird to shout it across the weight room," and then later she was like, "I was at my mom's house and I was going through all this stuff and I found this letter you wrote me on some trip to France or something, and you were fifteen, and it made me cry." I was like, "Why did it make you cry?" and she was like, "Because in reading it you seemed more mature than I even thought guys were capable of being, but you were only fifteen when you wrote it, and it made me sad to think that I was probably mean to you in high school or dismissive of you." I didn't really know how to react, so I just laughed and then in a very subtle way tried to explain to her that I did not remember her ever being mean to me, but was sure even if she had been that it did not affect me because I did not care. Ha ha ha. It is funny when people try to talk sincerely to you, and you're like, "Hold on, let me just finish this rep."

Also, HOW IS THIS FOR MATURITY: I'M POSTING YOUR SECRET FEELINGS ON THE INTERNET! THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO BE MEAN TO PEOPLE IN HIGH SCHOOL IF YOU EVER GO BACK IN TIME TO HIGH SCHOOL YOU WILL BE NICER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home