Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Know This! Redux

My favorite question of all time to pose to a "creative" person (i.e. an author, or a filmmaker, or whatever) is "How do you get your ideas?"

I'm going to be doing an author interview soon for my work with a VERY FAMOUS AUTHOR, and here, so far, is my preliminary list of questions:

Q: How do you get your ideas?

Q: When you want to have a really good idea, what's the first thing you do?

Q: Let's say I want to write a book, how do I start?

Q: If you could give one word of advice to a young writer who might be reading this, and who is having a lot of trouble coming up with an idea for his writing, what would you say?

Q: Picture this, you're on a beach, now what happens?

Q: No, no...you're on a beach because your plane has crashed in the ocean...

Q: AWESOME! That is a great idea. Are you going to use that idea for your own writing?

Q: What is your favorite TV show of all time?

Q: That is an awesome show. What's your favorite episode? Want to hear my favorite? My favorite is the one where Jerri goes to Indian camp. Ha ha ha.

Q: In closing, why do you think your ideas are so much better than, say, someone less famous's ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home