Thursday, November 18, 2004

Something New Every Day My Eye

I'm not that different from you, or that cousin you like to make out with in secret at family gatherings: I love to learn new things! It's so exciting! Food starts tasting better, even the air around you feels softer, colors are all vivid and vibrant like a rainbow in your eyes! Worlds can open up to you that you never even knew existed!

BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, IF YOU COME TO TEACH ME SOME BASIC HTML IN MY CUBE, DON'T COUGH AND SNEEZE THE WHOLE TIME, ESPECIALLY ONE DAY AFTER YOU LEFT EARLY BECAUSE YOU WERE SICK. IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. YOU: "HA HA, OOPS! SORRY, I HOPE I'M STILL NOT CONTAGIOUS!" ME: "FUCKING GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CUBE." IF YOU NEED A RIDE TO THE HOSPITAL I'LL CALL YOU A GODDAMN CAB.

Exeunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home