Friday, June 03, 2005

Sights Seeing

On the way to work this morning I saw a man walking down the street with his shirt off. He looked pretty built, and he was covered in tattoos. Also, he wore a black doo-rag. This begs the question, where was he walking, jail?

Last night I saw a sign advertising "5 Arby's Melts for 5 Dollars" which is the nastiest sign I've ever seen. How many one dollar Arby's Melts is too many? The answer to that question is certainly way fewer than 5.

MEANWHILE

There's a mystery goin' on and I'm gonna solve it.

I illegally downloaded R. Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet (Chapter 4 of 5)" last night and got the same version that McCullen and I listened to on Wednesday, so I feel even more convinced that yesterday's lyrics were an elaborate hoax perpetuated by some ebony-skinned Eliot trying to shake up the much more subdued lyricism of R. Kelly's nut-crackers world. [Bark bark farmer, this chicken layin platinum ex-farmer (preach!)] Anyhow, I still can't find the right lyrics on-line, and I'm not about to sit here and transcribe it for you, but here's a taste:

Then she cried out, "Oh my goodness, I'm about to Climax!"
And I say, "Cool, climax, just let go a my leg."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home