Thursday, June 16, 2005

SUMMERSLANG 2005

Off the Lanyard:
Something is excellent. Yo, that party was totally off the lanyard!

Arts and Crafts:
A bogus waste of time. Shut up. I don't need you spitting your arts and crafts in my ear.

Buddy-System:
To be dating. Me and her is on the buddy-system.

Panty Raid the Wrong Cabin:
An unsuccessful attempt to date someone, either because of rejection, or because the other party was of a different sexual orientation. He tried to hit on her, but he panty raided the wrong cabin, she's got a boyfriend. Or He tried to hit on her, but he panty raided the wrong cabin, she's a dyke.

Bug Juice:
Alcohol. Come over at 9. Bring some bug juice. Let's get crunked up.

Free Swim:
To go crazy. I was talking to him yesterday and he seemed fine, but then this morning, I don't know, maybe he's upset about something, but he was going totally Free Swim.

Smores:
Delicious. This pasta primavera your moms made is totally smores.

Leeches:
Something unfortunate. I got leeches, bro. My moms died.

Capture the Flag:
To get laid. I captured the flag last night. Twice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worker, your summer slang is off the lanyard! :-)

Seriously.

Smiles,

C. Coffee

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home