Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SUPERGROSSOUTS FOR SUMMER 2005

It is the first day of summer, and you know what that means: sweat!

Here are the few things I know:

1. I broke a toe last night. At the very least I am suffering from a horrific case of toe cancer.
2. I've been having my airport dream again this week, but it is changing. Now I am not running late to catch a plane, but am forgetting to take my luggage, or getting on the plane and realizing I forgot my ipod at les grandparents #3116's house.
3. There is a kick called the 540. Many of my black-belt friends have been working for years on this kick with little to no success. I achieved this kick on my first try. Power emanates from my body in bold, shimmering sheets.
4. When Clown Coffee asked me where I got my bagel this morning I told him that I brought it from home. When he gave me a look and said, "No, I mean where did it come from, did you make it?" I replied, "Make it? What do you think this is? Little Chabad House on the Prairie?"
5. This is a funny thing to say.

SUMMERTIME AND THE LIVING IS SWEATY! GROSSOUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home