Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wet Dreams on My Face!

Man, I did something WRONG last night, man, and I don't know what it was. Man.

First, I couldn't fall asleep. Then, I woke up in the middle of the night with major erections, twice. Then, I had a dream that my karate teacher told me I was going to hurt myself if I didn't gain a lot more weight. Then, I had a dream that I went to my parents' house for dinner, but they didn't make enough steak, and everyone got some but me, AND I WOKE UP CRYING. Then, I woke up twice this morning thinking that my alarm had gone off and I had missed it, which is impossible.

Here's an unrelated thought, though, since I have no idea what the FUCK was going on last night: why hasn't someone invented maxi-pads for armpits? They would go on under your shirt and absorb all the sweat. For people like me, who suffer from acute Stage II armpit cancer, this would be a good invention. Let's get it going, Playtex.

Anyhow.

Crossovers is going to be off the lanyard this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home