Friday, August 26, 2005

Also: Mary-Kate and Ashley Were in There Somewhere but I Can't Remember the Details

Last night I dreamt that I was in Russia with Brother #3116 and we were in this kitchen that was filled with vipers and he had to fight them. Using his awesome capoeira skills, he managed to defeat them, but when he started talking tough I put him back in his place. Capoeira is the only way to defeat the deadly viper, but talking tough to Worker #3116 is only one of many ways to get him to defeat you.

Capoeira DETONATE!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

When you get a chance check out these sites of mine:

StarSoft Gaming
Play2Win Gaming
Winners Choice Gaming

They are related to harness racing

11:11 AM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

First of all, NO MORE COMMENTS FROM ROBOTS!

Second of all, harness racing?

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home