Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Fall Has Fallen!

I've been oversleeping a lot lately. I think it might be because of the changing weather, but it's starting to become a problem. There's shit that needs getting-doneing. I would feel a little better about things if I was having cool dreams, but here's what I'm wasting my time dreaming about:

Brother #3116 was actually a fish trapped in human form. Some very ancient gods had trapped him in an underground river and forced his soul into a human body. His true fish self had spent hundreds of years locked in this dank tunnel, unable to swim free! When I finally got his soul back into his fish body, we went to the bookstore and looked at some of Daniel Clowes's graphic novels. Brother/Fish #3116 was able to swim in mid-air, and he was a big fan of Ice Haven.

2 Comments:

Blogger s. badazz said...

i see you've been watching a lot of charmed/yu-gi-oh! this summer while i've been gone

11:23 AM  
Anonymous my chosen identity is...seattleboredometimes said...

stop sleeping and post some more posts, I'm bored!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home