Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I've Got Boots Disease

B-b-b-Boots is b-b-b-back!

I can tell because every time I turn on the TV it's either on the Cartoon Network or the Style Channel.

Worker #3116: My throat has been bothering me all day. I hope it's because I slept with my fan on last night, and not because I'm getting sick.
Stevil [aka Boots]: I was sneezing a lot in Chapacabra's car last night.
Worker #3116: So basically you're trying to tell me you got me sick.
Stevil: Yes. Last night I snuck into your room while you were sleeping and sneezed all over everything.
Worker #3116: Last night you snuck into my room while I was sleeping and made me share a glass of water with you.
Stevil: Ha ha. Right. I snuck into your room and shook your hand.
Worker #3116: You snuck into my room while I was sleeping and shook my hand and then made me touch my nose and eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home