Monday, August 15, 2005

STEP IT UP!

Clown Coffee: I am so bored of my job, I don't think I can make it through the week.
Worker #3116: Well, step it up!
Clown Coffee: Step it up?
Worker #3116: Step up your attitude!
Clown Coffee: Step up my attitude?
Worker #3116: Yeah!
Clown Coffee: Do you know what 'step it up' means?
Worker #3116: Yeah.
Clown Coffee: ...
Worker #3116: ...
Clown Coffee: Well, what does it mean?
Worker #3116: ...
Clown Coffee: ...
Worker #3116: ...
Clown Coffee: It means to increase.
Worker #3116: Right.
Clown Coffee: So you want me to step up my attitude?
Worker #3116: Yeah. Stop stepping up your butt, and start stepping up your attitude!

1 Comments:

Anonymous #1SeattleFan said...

I'm definitely going to step-up MY attitude today, and step-up stepping-up my friends'frighteningly decreased attitudes. golly!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home