Thursday, August 18, 2005

Track Listing for the Debut Album from "Incredibly Hard and Totally Metal," a Nu-Metal Outfit Led By Wunderkind Novelist Jonathan Safran-Foer

1. The Devil Is in the Details, So Many Details, And He Is in Them
2. Hard, Harder, Harderest (Hard Hard Hard!)
3. I Awoke to the Sounds of Odin's Chariot. I Ate Eggs for Breakfast
4. Take the N/R to Valhalla. I'm in Apartment 4R. The Buzzer Doesn't Work
5. Blood Will Flow, Slippery, Hot, Wet, Sad
6. Ibid
7. Death Bears No Footnotes* (*I'm Not Sure About This. It Sounded Good at First, But I Am Having Second Thoughts)
8. Third Hell from the Sun
9. "Jonathan, Stop Making That Noise." "NEVER, BUBBEH!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan Safran Foer is an "asshole."

--CC

5:42 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

I know that. OF COURSE I KNOW THAT.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a FARTING asshole.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home