Friday, September 09, 2005

From the Vault

[Late Summer, 2005]

OK Tiger: Actionchrist and I were talking about your physical arrogance last night.
Worker #3116: Physical arrogance? I've been accused of regular arrogance before, but never physical arrogance.
OK Tiger: Well, you have it.
Worker #3116: What do I do?
OK Tiger: It's a combination of things. You're kind of intimidating.
Worker #3116: Not all the time.
OK Tiger: You have good posture.
Worker #3116: ...
OK Tiger: And you don't break eye-contact, so it always feels like you are judging me.
Worker #3116: I do not need to make eye-contact to judge you.
OK Tiger: I know.
Worker #3116: I don't even need to be in the same room. I can judge you when I'm by myself.
OK Tiger: Right. So, you've got it.
Worker #3116: I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jason Jones said...

You always struck me as kind of bashful. Execept for your handshake, which I like to refer to as the tenderizer

1:58 PM  
Anonymous ok tiger said...

i think i also told you that you have a way of walking into an establishment or party which says, "HELLO WORLD! I AM HERE AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK." and that betrays a certain amount of physical arrogance.

which is a quality you share with marky mark.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home