Tuesday, September 27, 2005

If I Were the Silver Surfer Think of All the Tuna I Could Catch!

Look,

I love a good tuna fish sandwich. But people, mainly "women," are always trying to tell me about the mercury.

"Don't eat so much tuna fish, it's got mercury in it."
"Oh, no, mercury is a toxic chemical. Pollution is negatively affecting the native fish populations of the world."
"Mercury! Boo!"

You just don't get it, do you? I'm eating the tuna fish for the mercury. If the human body is 80% water, think about what it could accomplish if it were 80% mercury.

THINK ABOUT IT!

I'm made out of magic!

4 Comments:

Anonymous brother #3116 said...

if you really want to up your mercury content, you should be breaking open thermometers and drinking their liquid metal centers. Mercury in tuna will just give your futurechildren birth defects, while not providing you with any superpowers worth speaking of.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

It would be just like God to make the greatest sandwich I've ever eaten become the cause of my greatest fear made flesh.

For the record: let us never speak about my retarded futurechildren again. They already break my futureheart.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous DOOTHY said...

the big fear for women with mercury is having an idiot child. which can be a fear for everyone. but mercury will make your baby stupid, not shiny.

10:16 AM  
Blogger lloyd rory steven said...

err . no but seriously its a good website, woth great pics!: www.rs200.blogspot.com
check it!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home