Friday, September 30, 2005

L'Email

Deadbeat Père is in France on le vacation. Then, I got an email this week from Grand-Père #3116 telling me to sign up for Sike! or whatever that free-internet telephone service is. So I wrote him back telling him I would look into it, and then, trying to be a member of the "family," I kindly inquired if he had seen Deadbeat-Pére yet. He sent an email in response that I will now translate, in its entireity, for you:

WE HAVE SEEN HIM TWO TIMES AND TOMORROW NIGHT WE'RE GOING TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIM, THEN SUNDAY HE IS COMING TO THE HOUSE FOR LUNCH.
HUGS.
GP3

That is one of the things I love about Grand-Père #3116. Ask le question, get l'answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your translation of what I assume was "je t'embrasse" as "hugs". Ha ha.

--CC

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home