Friday, September 09, 2005

Single White Worker #3116

I'm not really sure that I understood what happened in Single White Female 2: The Two Towers. Here's what I did understand:

1. Lesbian doing it is hot.
2. Red hair looks very red in hospitals, but not as red in apartments.
3. "Hold on a second, I just have to put on a super-wack top and then we can go."
4. "Do you like my super-wack top?"
5. If your friend's roommate invites you over to dinner, don't go, she just wants to stab/poison you.

That's not very much to understand after one and one-half painful hours. But I'm still looking forward to Single White Female 3: Rise of the Machines.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Part 3 was to be titled "Single White Female: The Bitchslayer."

10:58 AM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

The Bitchslayer is a completely unrelated project.

Stay tuned!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home