Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thesis Statement: You Suck.

Obviously, it's usually very hard for me to find fault in anyone for anything. Humanity is such a glorious, colorful rainbow of ideas and personalities, and I truly cherish people just for being alive! But here's something I fucking hate: people who don't do stuff and then make a big deal out of it. Ex: vegetarians. Ex: non-drinkers. I don't care if you don't want to do something. I don't want to do all kinds of things. But I do care when you make a point of telling me that you don't want to do it because I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SHIT.

Here's another: people who are all like, "I don't watch T.V." as if people who do watch T.V. are somehow less intelligent or less interesting. These people are generally thought of as "total assholes." Dudes, I fucking hate you. I'm going to make a T.V. show about you, and it's going to be the best fucking T.V. show that they're going to teach it in college, and then you're going to have to somehow work it into your fucking thesis because your chair is going to be all, "Maybe you could do with a little less Spivak and Deleuze, and a little more about that awesome T.V. show that rips on people who say they don't watch T.V. to indicate moral, cultural, and aesthetic superiority. Those guys are assholes, huh?"

Then you will have to change the title of your thesis to Why I Suck: Framing the Cultural Significance of My Suckage in the Social Dynamics of 21st Century Suckitude.

2 Comments:

Anonymous amy.dunayevich@gmail.com said...

have not had internet in over a month, backtrack reading your blog.

I don't have a tv, nor cable in this home.

I'm coming over to watch shows when there are shows to watch.

-Amy

11:15 AM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

That is fine.

What kind of shows do you like?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home