Monday, September 12, 2005

The Tragic Pants of 9/11

In remembrance of the tragic events of 9/11, I would like to take a moment and reminisce about the very last thought that I had in a free, peaceful America, riding the 7 train into Times Square, moments before the eerie movie-like moment of standing in a crowd watching the planes hit on the jumbotron:

"Dude, maybe I'll buy some new pants this weekend. Like, at Banana Republic or something. Maybe they will have good pants on sale. I don't know."

3 Comments:

Blogger s. badazz said...

ironically, the 5th hijacker was wearing smithfield flat-front, slash pocket chinos.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

I thought they were Seven for All Mankind...

I must be thinking of Madrid.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous song said...

I had a house warming party on 9/11 and I asked my roommate if we're going to have some memorial and he said, "We can play Jenga."

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home