Monday, October 17, 2005

Account #3116

The companies are running roughshod over my ass with spiked metal dildos today jesus.

1. I go to pay my credit card and they say that it is due today, so I can't mail a check because they won't get it in time, and even if I try and pay online it doesn't post until tomorrow. I call them using a telephone and they tell me that I can pay over the phone. Oh, that is nice. FIVE DOLLARS FEES. For what? Letting them stick it in? It is better than 39 dollars late but it is not better than no fees because fucking leave me alone. Cash is about to rule everything around me.

2. I go to pay my mobile phone bill (a mobile phone is a phone you can take ANYWHERE YOU WANT. check them out.) and there is roaming charges from Toronts? (Remember Toronots?) This is the part where my face looks like that "Today I Am Feeling Confused" t-shirt because I specifically didn't use my phone because we were in a foreign country, even if by foreign I mean Canada. I call Mobile Phone Co. and am like "I did not use my phone. Stop robbing me." They are like "Did someone leave you a voicemail?" I am like "Sure. I am very popular." They are like "That is the charges." I am like "I get charged for not using my phone?" They are like "Yes." I am like "This sucks." They are like "Pay us the money you owe us." I am like "This is making me sad/mad. I shoulda turned my phone off all the way." They are like "Shoulda/Coulda/Woulda."

Get out of my butt with your fists, company(s).

4 Comments:

Blogger s. badazz said...

trouble in paradise?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

the honeymoon's over, baby.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous mccullen said...

looks like the bloom's off the rose, eh pumpkin?

8:23 PM  
Blogger CosmicMojo said...

you are like so funny

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home