Thursday, October 27, 2005

Harriet Miers, Let's Go Steady!

Everyone's waiting to hear what kind of pithy remark I'll make about President Bush's reluctant acceptance of Harriet Miers's withdrawl of her Supreme Court nomination. But there's something far more interesting, and supermore important to talk about: THE BIG DANCE!

It's coming up, and I'm really nervous that I won't have a date this year. There's nothing worse than being alone at such a romantic event!

Then again, now that Harriet Miers is free...I can dust off the old Men's Warehouse suit, pour a couple of shots of Hot Damn 100, and ask DJ Romeo to put on her favorite Chicago record. If my date can't be beautiful, at least she can be stunningly unqualified for the highest judicial post in the country and a subject of intense public ridicule. Yay! Best BIG DANCE Ever!

SEE HOW I BROUGHT IT BACK FULL CIRCLE?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home