Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lost. Gorgeous.

I watched the first episode of Lost season one last night, and can I just say, one year too late:

BEST LOOKING PLANE-FULL OF PEOPLE EVER!

Where are all the fat illiterates and shitty whiskey-blossom-nosed businessmen?

I did not see a single burned up copy of The Da Vinci Code.

I would also like to point out that it is the white people who do everything. The blacks and asians just sit around. I guess that one Mexican built a fire.

Also: since when does Greg Grunberg know how to fly a commercial airliner? Did J.J. Abrams teach him?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched an episode the other night in which the black guy builds a raft. However, his son burns it. Seems like a metaphore for something.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

Here's a really fun game that I think you're going to be really good at:

1. You tell me a spoiler from some intriguing show that I'm enjoying.
2. I FUCKING KILL YOU WHAT THE FUCK?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home