Tuesday, November 29, 2005

ENTJ

I just took an on-line Meyers-Briggs personality test. I was hoping it would tell me what to do with my life, and in particular was hoping it would suggest either werewolf or vampire, as those seem like pretty good ways to meet people, feed, and cheat death. Anyway, the whole "trying to put my life in order" thing didn't really pan out because the results didn't give me even a hint as to what use I could possibly be put towards. But my results did attribute the following phrase to my "type."

TRADEMARK: -- "I'm really sorry you have to die."

So, you know, the thing fucking works.

2 Comments:

Blogger CosmicMojo said...

that sounds like something a vampire would say...maybe you *are* meant to be one!

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Jason Jones said...

You have time to do a Meyers-Brigs at work? Let's trade jobs!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home