Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Near Futuregate!

Now that Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald has finalized his investigation of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, I have a few suggestions for where he might point his eye of justice next:

1. The Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Who, what, where, why?
2. All the innocent children. Who killed them?
3. Twin Peaks on DVD. What happened in 2001 to stop the free-flow of information in the form of Seasons Two and Three?
4. Worker #3116's sidewalk and driveway. The government is tearing it up. Well?
5. Adam Corrolla. Something's gotta be done. Fitzgerald is just the kind of iron-clad non-partisan truth-seeker who can do it.

I am very excited for when you are all in jail.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Glad to see 40% of your targets are on my channel. That's great news.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

Yes, by my count you will be the first of my friends to be incarcerated.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home