Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Your Baby Sucks

When you schedule a meeting for 11, I expect that meeting to begin at 11. Maybe 11:03. I will give you three minutes to gather the necessary people and begin the meeting. Do not have me come to the meeting and wait for ten minutes. Not just because I could be reading the internet, but also because what happens in those ten minutes is horrible. I don't want to sit in a windowless room with you while you drink Diet Coke and talk about babies you are going to have, babies you don't have, babies other people you know have, babies previous co-workers had, the cost of maintaining a baby in general, and cetra. This sucks for me, and it makes me hate you, and the thing that is inside you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous rob said...

that was funny too.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home