Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Don't Forget About the Top Selling Female Artist in History with a Record 15 #1 Singles

I really like Mariah Carey's new song, "Don't Forget About Us." As a song it basically sucks, and the video's not that good either. Like, what is she doing rolling around inside a soccer goal? And is it really that sexy to see a woman submerged in a swimming pool except for one leg propped up on the edge? My only thought when I see that is "I bet her leg is asleep."

No, what I like about the song is just the basic idea. That somewhere in the world there's this guy who's sitting around with his buddies and the video for this song comes on and one of his buddies is like, "Dude, didn't you used to date her?" And the guy is like "Oh shit! I think you're right. I forgot. Yeah, Mariah. Huh. I wonder what she's been up to."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home