Monday, December 19, 2005

I Broke Three. I Am Amazing.

Some Saturdays you wake up hung over from the boring party you went to the night before where you didn't meet anyone and they played "Hey Ya" six times. And some Saturday mornings you wake up and learn how to BREAK CONCRETE SLABS WITH YOUR HAND.

I hate to trade in boring cliches, but it was better than sex. Or at least it made sex seem pedestrian. Even you idiots have sex a couple times a year. Probably.

To borrow a phrase: I felt like God must feel when he breaks concrete slabs with his hand.

3 Comments:

Anonymous amy said...

that's pretty awesome, actually.


you will be the new party hit, "Hey everyone! Wanna see me break through shit with my hand!!?!" and the ladies will say "Hey, ya!"

11:44 AM  
Blogger s. badazz said...

yeah because it would subconsciously remind them of your hymen-breaking abilities.

12:06 PM  
Blogger CosmicMojo said...

god was probably breaking those stone tablets Moses had

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home