Monday, December 12, 2005

You're So Predictable (Woah!)

Weather Report: I can't believe I haven't gotten sick in Bikram yoga yet.
Worker #3116: Why? Are you kissing sick people in there?
Weather Report: No, because it's so hot. Bacteria thrive in hot weather. They love it.
Worker #3116: Oh, that must be why...nevermind.
Weather Report: What?
Worker #3116: Nothing.
Weather Report: Say it.
Worker #3116: No.
Weather Report: You were going to make an AIDS joke, weren't you?
Worker #3116: ...
Weather Report: I knew it.
Worker #3116: It's very hot in Africa...
Weather Report: I can read your mind.
Worker #3116: So what.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AIDS is a retrovirus, not a bacterium, you idiots.

I thought you were going to go more in a "vaginal" direction with this ...

Anyway

--CC

1:28 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

No, I'm pretty sure AIDS is a bacteria. That's why they can't cure it, because there's nothing that kills bacteria.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me laugh out loud and then I feel bad for it.

But thanks for the laughs!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous mccullen said...

you dopes! hiv is a retrovirus and aids is a syndrome.

AIDS...CATCH IT!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Worker #3116 said...

This is getting BOOOOOORIINNNNNNNGGGGGG.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home