Thursday, January 05, 2006

If You Need Immediate Assistance...

From: worker3116@gmail.com
To: god@heaven.com
Date: Jan 5, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: I Am Bored


and depressed.
Please advise.


You are looking at this email and you are thinking "This is a stupid post. It is derivative and uninteresting and this diary in general is stupid, and Worker #3116 is stupid, and I always knew that and I am angry because 2006 sucks." I will not argue with you on any of these points. But here is the part that freaks me out: this email was not bounced back.

Are you logged-in God? It's me, Worker #3116, and you are creeping me the fuck out.

Remember that part in Bruce Almighty when Jim Carey is God instead of Morgan Freeman and then he logs into God's email because apparently in heaven all of your prayers are transferred into an html-ready rich-text email document?

Remember that part where I just admitted to having seen Bruce Almighty?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie T. Mishap said...

Mine bounced back. I wonder if that means I'm going to hell. Could be. Ok, ok. I'm going to hell.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home